PsycINFO, produced by the American Psychological Association (APA), is the largest resource devoted to peer-reviewed literature in the behavioral sciences and mental health. It provides access to international literature in psychology and related disciplines. Sources include over 1,800 professional journals, chapters, books, reports, theses and dissertations.
Examples of Use
- Track the latest research on a particular psychological disorder and its treatmen
- Review the latest findings on aphasia
- Study the impact of organizational structure on job performance
- Keep abreast of latest advances in sports psychology
- Explore cutting-edge research on neural networks and artificial intelligence
- Follow new techniques in educational psychology
- Review animal psychology as reflected in behavior patterns
Weekly. Approximately 60,000 new records added per year.